Bid Manager – election services
Assembly Voting is a technology-leading provider of election services for use in both the public and private sectors. Our technology is unique when it comes to the combination of usability, integrity and security, and we are at the forefront when customers choose online election systems. From prestigious public institutions and global high-tech companies to local associations and NGOs.
We believe that everyone deserves a fair election where trust never relies on a single person or a vendor’s untested statement. We believe that elections must evolve into digital voting to remain a contemporary and accessible way of democratic participation. We are driven by finding the best solutions to support this transition without compromising any of the fundamental principles of a legitimate democratic election. That is why we focus on documentation, IT security, cryptography, verification, UX and application management, so that we can offer our customers legitimate voting solutions to comply with a wide range of statutory requirements.
Our strategy is that we invest in our team and we thrive on always being up to date, both in terms of certifications and technical competencies, so that we can deliver long-term and durable solutions to our customers. Situated in London and Copenhagen we are an international organisation with a strong global market presence. We push knowledge sharing across groups and strive for continuous development, both individually, with academics and with our customers.
The market for online election services is dramatically increasing and we are on a growth journey to become the market leader in online election services for “the masses”. Building a sales function capable of differentiating Assembly Voting and generating sales is a pivotal part of this effort, and consequently we are ramping up our headcount in this field.
We invite you to become part of this exciting journey.
Do you want to be part of an exciting growth journey in a company with a strong transformational purpose aimed at increasing democratic participation? Would you be able to develop Assembly Voting’s bid management capabilities? Do you have experience with public and private tenders in the IT sector? If you can answer yes to these questions, we have an exciting job opportunity for you to consider.
As our new Bid Manager, you will play a key role in our growth journey and ensure that Assembly Voting participates in relevant bids and successfully wins projects that contribute to our growth ambitions. You will also have the opportunity to make your mark on processes and be responsible for shaping Assembly Voting’s Bid Management business in close collaboration with our newly appointed CSO and the pre-sales team.
In your role, you will take on the responsibility of identifying opportunities with our Account team and handling the complex bidding processes from A- Z. To be successful, you will have experience with public and private tenders and have previously been involved in developing the Bid Management function successfully. You see solutions where others see limitations and you possess strong commercial skills. Furthermore, you are self-driven and a proactive team player who enjoys working on several opportunities and projects at the same time.
At Assembly Voting, we thrive on being our customers’ preferred and long-term partner and therefore it is important to us that we provide the market’s best election solutions to suit the customer’s increasingly sharpened requirements. You will be part of our passionate and growing international sales department working from our office in London.
Title: Bid Manager
Team: International Sales
Location: London, England
Reporting to: Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Salary: £60,000 – £40,000 OTE + Benefits
- Design and present customer-specific and value-creating private and public tenders based on Assembly Voting’s market leading portfolio of products and services
- Maintain market insight and deep knowledge of our product portfolio and use this to position Assembly Voting in the best possible way as we engage in relevant tenders
- Project manage complex offers and tenders and continuously monitor the market for relevant opportunities. Conduct win/loss reviews to improve our capabilities
- You have a background from a similar position in the IT industry with a minimum of five years of experience as a Bid Manager running public and private tenders from A-Z
- You have experience as a tender project manager and preferably experience as a technical writer with the ability to translate the technical part of the tender into a commercial language for the complex IT solutions that Assembly Voting provides
- You have a distinct strategic mindset and strong communication skills and the ability to access complex processes within tendering
- You have a good overview and a methodical and structured approach, which means that you always reach deadlines
- You are solution-oriented and have a proactive work style and possess sharp presentation and communication skills
- Strong English speaking essential, second European language desirable
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will perform interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right match. We therefore invite you to send us your CV, current salary and some passionate lines highlighting why you are the right match for us.
If you have any questions regarding Assembly Voting or the position, please contact our CSO Sonya Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org