Digital campaign marketing manager in Assembly Voting
At Assembly Voting, we have been in business for more than 21 years developing software that private and public customers can use to carry out a wide range of digital elections where every single part of the voting process can be checked and verified by independent auditors and voting results can be proven accurate.
To achieve this, our solutions deliver what we call ‘end-to-end verifiability’ using advanced audit trails. This enables customers to take accountability for their elections by creating an election system where trust never relies on a single person or a vendor’s untested statement.
Since our early beginnings in 2001, Assembly Voting was intended as an idealistic project in the service of democracy with a focus on developing updated democratic electoral systems without compromising democracy’s basic principles of secrecy, anonymity, transparency, verification of results, etc. To this day, this remains the overall ambition. However, we are currently repositioning our entire company for growth by expanding our product portfolio and geographic footprint with strategic partnerships.
Building a well-functioning marketing function capable of differentiating Assembly Voting and generating demand for our products is a pivotal part of this effort, and consequently we are ramping up our headcount and the resources that are necessary to build a modern marketing system.
Your role and responsibilities
Your primary focus will be on demand generation created through digital and to some extent conventional marketing campaigns. That means you will be involved in developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as events, digital, social, paid media, and nurture programs.
Since we are a small – and in many areas still non-developed marketing function – you will initially play a role in shaping and setting up the technological pre-requisites needed to build such a marketing system. We are currently working on launching a new corporate website for example, and we have just acquired a new CRM application named Pipedrive. Going forward, we need to integrate these systems and create the infrastructure we need to scale our lead generation efforts.
We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but we do expect that you are curious and energetic person with a can-do attitude that is eager to learn fast.
Part of your job will also be content production including producing content on your own or managing relationships to selected freelancers, agencies and related budgets. This means you need to be able to independently write for example a press release, blog, customer case or website copy. To do this you will need to be either fluent or native in English, both written and orally.
- Develop campaign briefs on data and insights and deliver innovative campaigns that attract new buyers through both digital and face-to-face channels
- Take responsibility for the marketing campaign calendar. Work with internal or external partners to ensure high quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, videos, etc.
- Track, measure, and report on campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics
- Identify and analyse gaps and actions plans to ‘course-correct’ as the campaign execution happens
- 3+ years in digital marketing and campaign management, preferably in a software company
- Solid understanding of how digital marketing channels function
- Some experience with lead generation and database marketing and segmentation for email marketing and a good understanding of database health and how to nurture responders and leads
- Understanding of marketing metrics and funnel analytics to optimize existing campaigns as well as advise team on strategies to drive demand
- Solid writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) you created
- Possibly some experience in marketing automation
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills as well as analytical and project management skills
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will perform interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right match. We therefore invite you to send us your CV, current salary and some passionate lines highlighting why you are the right match for us.
We look forward to hear from you! If you have any questions regarding Assembly Voting or the position, please contact our Marketing Manager, Mads Gyldenkærne at email@example.com