Election Service Sales Manager
Assembly Voting is a technology-leading provider of election services for use in both the public and private sectors. Our technology is unique when it comes to the combination of usability, integrity and security, and we are at the forefront when customers choose online election systems. From prestigious public institutions and global high-tech companies to local associations and NGOs.
We believe that everyone deserves a fair election where trust never relies on a single person or a vendor’s untested statement. We believe that elections must evolve into digital voting to remain a contemporary and accessible way of democratic participation. We are driven by finding the best solutions to support this transition without compromising any of the fundamental principles of a legitimate democratic election. That is why we focus on documentation, IT security, cryptography, verification, UX and application management, so that we can offer our customers legitimate voting solutions to comply with a wide range of statutory requirements.
Our strategy is that we invest in our team and we thrive on always being up to date, both in terms of certifications and technical competencies, so that we can deliver long-term and durable solutions to our customers. Situated in London and Copenhagen we are an international organisation with a strong global market presence. We push knowledge sharing across groups and strive for continuous development, both individually, with academics and with our customers.
The market for online election services is dramatically increasing and we are on a growth journey to become the market leader in online election services for “the masses”. Building a sales function capable of differentiating Assembly Voting and generating sales is a pivotal part of this effort, and consequently we are ramping up our headcount in this field.
We invite you to become part of this exciting journey.
We are seeking a proven Sales Manager to prospect and sell our services to partners (resellers), international companies, international institutions and associations. The Sales Manager will be responsible for organizing and executing sales activities, developing the business plans, meeting growth goals and working with Marketing and the lead generation teams.
Sales Manager Team: International
Sales Location: London, England
Reporting to: Chief Sales Officer
Status: Full-time, Exempt
- Grow new international business across all verticals
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Manage the Sales activities – from the complete sales-cycle from lead generation to initial contact, nurturing and relationship-building all the way through to close
- Work closely with the marketing team to build innovative campaigns to generate leads
- 5+ years of new business development and experience with sales
- Proven ability to be able to generate sales within a highly specialized technology business
- Election/Democracy sales experience desirable
- Experience with public bid and tender response process
- The ideal candidate will be based in the proximity of London
- · Strong English speaking essential, second European language desirable
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- High integrity and a desire to ensure a successful transition from paper ballots to online democratic participation
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Sales experience with niche applications and services solutions is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will perform interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right match. We therefore invite you to send us your CV, current salary and some passionate lines highlighting why you are the right match for us.
If you have any questions regarding Assembly Voting or the position, please contact our CSO Sonya Anderson on email@example.com