Information Security Manager
Assembly Voting is a technology-leading provider of election services for use in both the public and private sectors. Our technology is unique when it comes to the combination of usability, integrity and security, and we are at the forefront when customers choose online election systems. From prestigious public institutions and global high-tech companies to local associations and NGOs.
We believe that everyone deserves a fair election where trust never relies on a single person or a vendor’s untested statement. We believe that elections must evolve into digital voting to remain a contemporary and accessible way of democratic participation. We are driven by finding the best solutions to support this transition without compromising any of the fundamental principles of a legitimate democratic election. That is why we focus on documentation, IT security, cryptography, verification, UX and application management, so that we can offer our customers legitimate voting solutions to comply with a wide range of statutory requirements.
Our strategy is that we invest in our team and we thrive on always being up to date, both in terms of certifications and technical competencies, so that we can deliver long-term and durable solutions to our customers. Situated in London and Copenhagen we are an international organisation with a strong global market presence. We push knowledge sharing across groups and strive for continuous development, both individually, with academics and with our customers.
The market for online election services is dramatically increasing and we are on a growth journey to become the market leader in online election services for “the masses”. Building a sales function capable of differentiating Assembly Voting and generating sales is a pivotal part of this effort, and consequently we are ramping up our headcount in this field.
We invite you to become part of this exciting journey.
We are seeking a proven Information Security Manager to join our Assembly Voting team. The ISM is responsible for implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) throughout the company and to monitor and review the ISMS, its adherence to the ISMS policy and its regulations within the Company. You will be working with the ISAE3000 standard, DPA´s and ISO27001 certification, and more certifications are to be added in the future to secure world class compliance to best practices.
Team: Business Operations
Sales Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full-time, Exempt
- Monitors and reviews the ISMS and its regulations within the Company
- Integrates additional information security standards and systems into the ISMS
- Responsible for the overall strategy of implementing the information security, data protection, business continuity management, and additional industry requirements
- Adapts and amends the cyber security program to the needs of the Company
- Defines the basic criteria for the review program and the review activities
- Ensures that the implementation, monitoring and review activities of the ISMS and its regulations are performed in a coordinated and compatible way
- Defines appropriate time schedules for ISMS monitoring and review activities within the Company
- Prepares proposals to improve the ISMS and its regulations and submits them to the CEO via his regular reports or whenever necessary for decision
- Organizes and hosts an annual meeting with the COO in order to continuously improve the implementation of the ISMS
- Reports to the Company Executive Management at least on a quarterly basis, including the semi-annual Executive Management Reviews
- Establishes and maintains relationships with relevant authorities as required
- Maintains the risk map for Company
- Prepare and execute annual audits of ISO 27001
- Prepare and execute annual audits of ISAE 3000
- Act as prime DPO in the Company
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential
- Degree in business administrations, business IT or comparable education
- Experience reporting to Executive Management
- Prior exposure to a global multi-cultural environment
- Experience working remotely or in virtual teams
- Experience in setting up and operating of a management system (preferably ISO 27001)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a team
- High flexibility and resilience
- Strong communication skills
- Distinct experience in customer services
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will perform interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right match. We therefore invite you to send us your CV, current salary and some passionate lines highlighting why you are the right match for us.
If you have any questions regarding Assembly Voting or the position, please contact our COO Camilla Banja on email@example.com